Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Magnetic resonance imaging of cerebellar-prefrontal and cerebellar-parietal functional connectivityGreg Allen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, 75390 8846, USA
Neuroimage 28:39-48. 2005....
- Reduced hippocampal functional connectivity in Alzheimer diseaseGreg Allen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 9127, USA
Arch Neurol 64:1482-7. 2007..To determine if functional connectivity of the hippocampus is reduced in patients with Alzheimer disease...
- Donepezil effects on hippocampal and prefrontal functional connectivity in Alzheimer's disease: preliminary reportLiam Zaidel
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 31:S221-6. 2012..Future research should investigate these treatment-related changes in larger samples of patients and age-matched controls...
- Effects of lamotrigine on hippocampal activation in corticosteroid-treated patientsE Sherwood Brown
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 8849, United States
J Affect Disord 126:415-9. 2010..In this report, we examined the impact of lamotrigine on task-related hippocampal activation in patients taking prescription corticosteroids...
- Cerebellar function in autism: functional magnetic resonance image activation during a simple motor taskGreg Allen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA
Biol Psychiatry 56:269-78. 2004..The purpose of the present investigation was to examine activation in the cerebella of autistic patients and normal control subjects performing this motor task...
- Differential effects of developmental cerebellar abnormality on cognitive and motor functions in the cerebellum: an fMRI study of autismGreg Allen
Laboratory for Research on the Neuroscience of Autism, San Diego Children s Hospital Research Center, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:262-73. 2003..The aim of the present study was to examine how such pathology ultimately impacts cognitive and motor function within the cerebellum...
- Autism and abnormal development of brain connectivityMatthew K Belmonte
Autism Research Centre, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 2AH, United Kingdom
J Neurosci 24:9228-31. 2004