Brian K Alldredge
Affiliation: University of California
- Count and be counted: preparing future pharmacists to promote a culture of safetyBrian K Alldredge
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 70:92. 2006
- Stability of diazepam rectal gel in ambulance-like environmentsBrian K Alldredge
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Am J Emerg Med 20:88-91. 2002....
- Risk of seizures associated with psychotropic medications: emphasis on new drugs and new findingsKelly C Lee
University of California, San Francisco, 521 Parnassus Avenue, C 152, Box 0622, San Francisco, CA 94143 0622, USA
Expert Opin Drug Saf 2:233-47. 2003..Every attempt should be made to minimise potential interactions when these agents are concomitantly administered...
- Prescription drug dispensing limits and patternsKathryn A Phillips
Health Economics and Health Services Research, School of Pharmacy, Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
Manag Care Interface 18:41-6. 2005..Prescription dispensing patterns may have important influences on adherence, therapeutic and preventive health outcomes, and costs. This study examined dispensing patterns for five drug classes commonly prescribed for chronic conditions...
- A multidisciplinary teamwork training program: the Triad for Optimal Patient Safety (TOPS) experienceNiraj L Sehgal
Division of Hospital Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Gen Intern Med 23:2053-7. 2008..Communication and teamwork failures are a common cause of adverse events. Residency programs, with a mandate to teach systems-based practice, are particularly challenged to address these important skills...
- AHRQ's hospital survey on patient safety culture: psychometric analysesMary A Blegen
Community Health Systems Department, School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Patient Saf 5:139-44. 2009....
- Clinical features of status epilepticus in patients with HIV infectionKelly C Lee
School of Pharmacy, Loma Linda University, 11262 Campus Street, West Hall 1333, Loma Linda, CA 92350, USA
Neurology 65:314-6. 2005..Nevertheless, 12 (29%) patients died and 15 (36%) developed new neurologic deficits. In patients with HIV infection, aggressive management of seizures may limit the risk of SE...
- Drug withdrawals in the United States: a systematic review of the evidence and analysis of trendsAmalia M Issa
Program in Personalized Medicine and Targeted Therapeutics, University of Houston, 300 Technology Building, Houston, TX 77204 4021, USA
Curr Drug Saf 2:177-85. 2007..A comprehensive approach will be needed to address the improvement of drug safety. We propose improvements to the evidence base to increase drug safety and assess how new scientific evidence can be incorporated into drug safety efforts...