H R Alexander
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Clinical results of cytoreduction and HIPEC for malignant peritoneal mesotheliomaH R Alexander
Department of Surgery, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Cancer Treat Res 134:343-55. 2007..Although not specific for patients with MPM, 2 reports have convincingly demonstrated that HRQOL is significantly improved after HIPEC...
- Analysis of factors associated with outcome in patients undergoing isolated hepatic perfusion for unresectable liver metastases from colorectal centerH Richard Alexander
Department of Surgery, Greenebaum Cancer Center, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 16:1852-9. 2009....
- Analysis of factors influencing outcome in patients with in-transit malignant melanoma undergoing isolated limb perfusion using modern treatment parametersH Richard Alexander
Department of Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 22 South Greene St S4B05A, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:114-8. 2010..027; male:female HR, 1.82; 95% CI, 1.07 to 3.09). CONCLUSION In appropriately selected patients, ILP has clinical benefit. The use of TNF was not associated with improved in-field PFS, while female sex was associated with better survival...
- Development of isolated hepatic perfusion via the operative and percutaneous techniques for patients with isolated and unresectable liver metastasesH Richard Alexander
Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, and the Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Cancer J 16:132-41. 2010....
- Isolated hepatic perfusion for unresectable hepatic metastases from colorectal cancerD L Bartlett
Surgery Branch, Division of Clinical Sciences, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Surgery 129:176-87. 2001..HAI appears to prolong the duration of response after IHP, and this combined treatment strategy deserves additional clinical evaluation as a therapeutic modality in this setting...
- Factors affecting survival after complete response to isolated limb perfusion in patients with in-transit melanomaT G Zogakis
Surgery Branch and the Biostatistics and Data Management Section, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 8:771-8. 2001..In addition, patients who have a CR after ILP and have a history of prior treatment or larger lesions should be considered for adjuvant systemic therapy...