Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Toward a trustworthy voice: increasing the effectiveness of automated outreach calls to promote colorectal cancer screening among African AmericansKaren Albright
Assistant Professor in the Department of Community and Behavioral Health at the University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora
Perm J 18:33-7. 2014..This study evaluated use of a linguistically congruent voice in interactive voice response outreach calls about colorectal cancer screening as a strategy to increase call completion and response...
- Provider attitudes toward public-private collaboration to improve immunization reminder/recall: a mixed-methods studyKaren Albright
Children s Outcomes Research Program, The Children s Hospital, Denver, Colo Colorado Health Outcomes Program, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colo Department of Community and Behavioral Health, Colorado School of Public Health, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colo Electronic address
Acad Pediatr 14:62-70. 2014....
- Importance of mixed methods in pragmatic trials and dissemination and implementation researchKaren Albright
Department of Community and Behavioral Health, Colorado School of Public Health Colorado Health Outcomes Program, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Center for Research in Implementation Science and Prevention Electronic address
Acad Pediatr 13:400-7. 2013..Although a number of challenges to conducting and disseminating mixed methods research remain, the potential for insight generated by such work is substantial. ..
- Hopelessness among White- and Indian-identified American Indian adolescentsKaren Albright
Department of Community and Behavioral Health, Colorado School of Public Health, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, MS F443, Bldg 406, 12477 East 19th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Cultur Divers Ethnic Minor Psychol 16:437-42. 2010..These results are discussed with attention to the developmental stage of our respondents and to the possibility of social dynamics relevant to this particular reservation community...
- Population-based versus practice-based recall for childhood immunizations: a randomized controlled comparative effectiveness trialAllison Kempe
Children s Outcomes Research Program, The Children s Hospital, Denver, CO, USA
Am J Public Health 103:1116-23. 2013..We compared the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of population-based recall (Pop-recall) versus practice-based recall (PCP-recall) at increasing immunizations among preschool children...
- Paediatric spinal fusion surgery and the transition to home-based care: provider expectations and carer experiencesJuliana G Barnard
Children s Outcomes Research Program, Children s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO, USA
Health Soc Care Community 21:634-43. 2013....