Affiliation: University of California
- Treatment success of retropubic and transobturator mid urethral slings at 24 monthsMichael E Albo
University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California, USA
J Urol 188:2281-7. 2012..Longer term comparative efficacy information regarding transobturator and retropubic mid urethral slings is needed. We report 24-month continence rates, complications and symptom outcomes from a randomized equivalence trial...
- The relationships among measures of incontinence severity in women undergoing surgery for stress urinary incontinenceMichael Albo
Division of Urology, University of California, San Diego, California 92103 8897, USA
J Urol 177:1810-4. 2007....
- Design of the Value of Urodynamic Evaluation (ValUE) trial: A non-inferiority randomized trial of preoperative urodynamic investigationsCharles W Nager
Department of Reproductive Medicine, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA, United States
Contemp Clin Trials 30:531-9. 2009....
- Baseline urodynamic predictors of treatment failure 1 year after mid urethral sling surgeryCharles W Nager
Department of Reproductive Medicine, University of California San Diego, San Diego, California 92037, USA
J Urol 186:597-603. 2011..We determined whether baseline urodynamic study variables predict failure after mid urethral sling surgery...
- Urodynamics, the supine empty bladder stress test, and incontinence severityCharles W Nager
Department of Reproductive Medicine, University of California, San Diego, California, USA
Neurourol Urodyn 29:1306-11. 2010....
- Urodynamic measures do not predict stress continence outcomes after surgery for stress urinary incontinence in selected womenCharles W Nager
University of California, San Diego, California, USA
J Urol 179:1470-4. 2008..We determined the prognostic value of preoperative urodynamic results in patients with stress urinary incontinence...
- Minimum important difference for validated instruments in women with urge incontinenceKeisha Y Dyer
Department of Reproductive Medicine, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California 92037 1300, USA
Neurourol Urodyn 30:1319-24. 2011....
- Urodynamics: the incidence of urinary tract infection and autonomic dysreflexia in a challenging populationAngela C Joseph
San Diego Veterans Administration Health Care System, San Diego, CA, USA
Urol Nurs 24:390-3. 2004..A descriptive study investigated the incidence of urinary tract infections and autonomic dysreflexia in a large neurogenic population receiving urodynamics using standardized protocols...
- Behavioral therapy to enable women with urge incontinence to discontinue drug treatment: a randomized trialKathryn L Burgio
University of Alabama at Birmingham and Department of Veterans Affairs, Birmingham, Alabama 35233, USA
Ann Intern Med 149:161-9. 2008..Women with urge urinary incontinence are commonly treated with antimuscarinic medications, but many discontinue therapy...
- Predictors of treatment failure 24 months after surgery for stress urinary incontinenceHolly E Richter
University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
J Urol 179:1024-30. 2008..We identified baseline demographic and clinical factors associated with treatment failure after surgical treatment of stress urinary incontinence...