Mark R Albertini
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- In vivo mutant frequency of thioguanine-resistant T-cells in the peripheral blood and lymph nodes of melanoma patientsM R Albertini
Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Mutat Res 476:83-97. 2001..Further studies will characterize the functional reactivity of hprt mutant isolates against melanoma-related antigens...
- Native and genetically engineered anti-disialoganglioside monoclonal antibody treatment of melanomaMark R Albertini
University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Cancer Chemother Biol Response Modif 22:789-97. 2005
- Phase I trial of combined treatment with ch14.18 and R24 monoclonal antibodies and interleukin-2 for patients with melanoma or sarcomaBrian S Choi
Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, 53792, USA
Cancer Immunol Immunother 55:761-74. 2006..We conducted a phase I trial of interleukin 2 (IL-2) in combination with chimeric 14.18 (ch14.18) and murine R24 antibodies to determine the maximal tolerated dose (MTD), immunological effects, and toxicity of this treatment combination...
- Phase II trial of hu14.18-IL2 for patients with metastatic melanomaMark R Albertini
University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, WI, USA
Cancer Immunol Immunother 61:2261-71. 2012..We conclude that subsequent testing of hu14.18-IL2 should involve melanoma patients with minimal residual disease based on compelling preclinical data and the confirmed immune activation with some antitumor activity in this study...
- In vivo 6-thioguanine-resistant T cells from melanoma patients have public TCR and share TCR beta amino acid sequences with melanoma-reactive T cellsCindy L Zuleger
University of Wisconsin, Carbone Cancer Center, WI, USA
J Immunol Methods 365:76-86. 2011..We conclude that in vivo MT merit study as novel probes for uncharacterized immunogenic antigens in melanoma and other malignancies...
- Clonal expansions of 6-thioguanine resistant T lymphocytes in the blood and tumor of melanoma patientsMark R Albertini
Medical Service, William S Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, Madison, Wisconsin 53705, USA
Environ Mol Mutagen 49:676-87. 2008....
- Phase I clinical trial of the immunocytokine EMD 273063 in melanoma patientsDavid M King
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53792, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:4463-73. 2004..To evaluate the safety, toxicity, in vivo immunologic activation, and maximum-tolerated dose (MTD) of EMD 273063 (hu14.18-IL-2) in patients with metastatic melanoma...
- A phase I clinical trial of the hu14.18-IL2 (EMD 273063) as a treatment for children with refractory or recurrent neuroblastoma and melanoma: a study of the Children's Oncology GroupKaci L Osenga
The University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:1750-9. 2006..Evaluate the clinical safety, toxicity, immune activation/modulation, and maximal tolerated dose of hu14.18-IL2 (EMD 273063) in pediatric patients with recurrent/refractory neuroblastoma and other GD2-positive solid tumors...
- The development of antibody-IL-2 based immunotherapy with hu14.18-IL2 (EMD-273063) in melanoma and neuroblastomaBrett H Yamane
The University of Wisconsin Madison, Departments of Surgery, WI 53792, USA
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 18:991-1000. 2009..Preclinical and initial clinical data suggest greater efficacy in the setting of minimal residual disease; therefore, future clinical testing is planned to test the benefit of EMD-273063 in this setting...
- Phase II trial of weekly paclitaxel in patients with advanced melanomaLeslie Walker
Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin 53792, USA
Melanoma Res 15:453-9. 2005..Unfortunately, the anti-tumour activity of this single-agent therapy is low and additional treatment innovations are needed...
- A conditional predictive p-value to compare a multinomial with an overdispersed multinomial in the analysis of T-cell populationsQinglin Pei
Department of Statistics, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Biostatistics 15:129-39. 2014..The procedure has a simple interpretation, requires fewer modeling assumptions than would be required of a fully Bayesian analysis, and has reasonable operating characteristics as evidenced empirically and by asymptotic analysis. ..
- A phase I study of immunization using particle-mediated epidermal delivery of genes for gp100 and GM-CSF into uninvolved skin of melanoma patientsRyan D Cassaday
Paul P Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Wisconsin, 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:540-9. 2007..The aims of this phase I study were to assess the safety and immunologic effects of PMED of these genes in melanoma patients...
- MAGE-C2 promotes growth and tumorigenicity of melanoma cells, phosphorylation of KAP1, and DNA damage repairNeehar Bhatia
Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, Wisconsin 53705, USA
J Invest Dermatol 133:759-67. 2013....
- MAD-CT-2 identified as a novel melanoma cancer-testis antigen using phage immunoblot analysisJason A Dubovsky
University of Wisconsin Paul P Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center, Madison, WI, USA
J Immunother 30:675-83. 2007..0001). These findings, along with the demonstration that MAD-CT-2 is expressed in melanoma cell lines, identified MAD-CT-2 as a novel melanoma CTA...
- Immunogenicity and antitumor effects of vaccination with peptide vaccine+/-granulocyte-monocyte colony-stimulating factor and/or IFN-alpha2b in advanced metastatic melanoma: Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Phase II Trial E1696John M Kirkwood
Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213 2584, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:1443-51. 2009....
- Preclinical and clinical development of immunocytokinesPaul M Sondel
Department of Pediatrics, Human Oncology, Genetics and Medicine and the University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, The University of Wisconsin Madison, 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Curr Opin Investig Drugs 4:696-700. 2003..Clinical testing of ICs has recently begun using an anti-GD2 monoclonal antibody linked to interleukin-2 (IL-2) (hu14.18-IL-2), and using an antibody directed against the human epithelial cell adhesion molecule linked to IL-2 (KS-IL-2)...
- Dendritic cell-based immunotherapy for cancer and relevant challenges for transfusion medicineChing Y Voss
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Wisconsin Madison, 53705, USA
Transfus Med Rev 18:189-202. 2004..The potential challenges for blood banking/transfusion medicine involving both technical and regulatory issues are discussed...
- Localization of transfected B7-1 (CD80) DNA in human melanoma cells after particle-mediated gene transferDonna O McCarthy
Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 144:106-11. 2003..These data suggest that B7-1 insertion may involve homologous recombination, but maintenance of integration and amplification required selection...