- New Zealand nurses' reports on hospital care: an international comparisonMary Finlayson
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Nurs Prax N Z 23:17-28. 2007..The implications of these findings are discussed in light of recent changes in the hospital environment...
- Co-occurrence of HIV and serious mental illness among Medicaid recipientsMichael B Blank
Center for Mental Health Policy and Services Research in the Department of Psychiatry of the School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, 3535 Market Street, Suite 3020, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 2641, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:868-73. 2002..The authors estimated the treated period prevalence of HIV infection in the Medicaid population and the rate of HIV infection among persons with serious mental illness in that population...
- [Job satisfaction and treatment outcomes. Support is vital for nursing quality]Linda Aiken
School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Krankenpfl Soins Infirm 96:10-2, 62-3. 2003
- Interview with a quality leader. Linda Aiken on the healthcare industry and workplace issues. Interview by Susan V. White and Colleen J. HewesLinda Aiken
J Healthc Qual 25:21-3. 2003b>Linda Aiken, PhD MSN, is director of the Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research and The Claire M. Fagin Leadership Professor of Nursing and Professor of Sociology at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Dr...
- Study: temporary nurses not a threat to qualityLinda Aiken
Healthcare Benchmarks Qual Improv 14:128-30. 2007..Poor deployment of supplemental nurses, inadequate orientation can also threaten quality. Get staff on your side by using supplemental nurses to reach a goal all staff value...