Md Mahiuddin Ahmed
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Preserving protein profiles in tissue samples: differing outcomes with and without heat stabilizationMd Mahiuddin Ahmed
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, USA
J Neurosci Methods 196:99-106. 2011..These differences vary with brain region and with post excision time to processing, and highlight the challenges inherent in accurately profiling the in vivo proteome...
- Protein profiles in Tc1 mice implicate novel pathway perturbations in the Down syndrome brainMd Mahiuddin Ahmed
Department of Pediatrics, Linda Crnic Institute for Down Syndrome, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, 12700 E 19th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Hum Mol Genet 22:1709-24. 2013..These data identify novel perturbations, relevant to neurological function and to some seen in Alzheimer's disease, that may occur in the DS brain, potentially contributing to phenotypic features and influencing drug responses...
- Expression of trisomic proteins in Down syndrome model systemsClaire Spellman
Department of Pediatrics, Linda Crnic Institute for Down Syndrome, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Center, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, 12700 E 19th Avenue, Mail Stop 8608, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Gene 512:219-25. 2013..These antibodies provide resources for further investigation of the molecular basis of intellectual disability in DS...
- Protein Dynamics Associated with Failed and Rescued Learning in the Ts65Dn Mouse Model of Down SyndromeMd Mahiuddin Ahmed
Linda Crnic Institute for Down Syndrome, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, Mail Stop 8608, 12700 E 19th Avenue, Aurora, Colorado 80045, United States of America
PLoS ONE 10:e0119491. 2015..Extending such studies to additional drugs and mouse models of DS will aid in identifying pharmacotherapies for effective clinical trials. ..
- Pathways to cognitive deficits in Down syndromeXiaolu Sturgeon
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO, USA
Prog Brain Res 197:73-100. 2012..These data can be used to design new experiments and interpret information for prediction of additional targets for effective drug treatments...
- Loss of correlations among proteins in brains of the Ts65Dn mouse model of down syndromeMd Mahiuddin Ahmed
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado, United States
J Proteome Res 11:1251-63. 2012..Loss of normal patterns of correlations may compromise molecular responses to stimulation and underlie deficits in learning and memory...