Affiliation: University of California
- Insulin-like growth factor pathway: a link between androgen deprivation therapy (ADT), insulin resistance, and disease progression in patients with prostate cancer?Rahul R Aggarwal
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Urol Oncol 31:522-30. 2013..Using the development of IR and/or obesity may represent a clinically available biomarker that may predict those patients most likely to respond to such therapy, and warrants testing in future prospective clinical trials...
- Castration-resistant prostate cancer: targeted therapies and individualized treatmentRahul Aggarwal
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 1270, USA
Oncologist 16:264-75. 2011..Additionally, lessons learned through the application of these technologies to prostate cancer may subsequently influence therapeutic development in other solid tumors...
- The effect of prior androgen synthesis inhibition on outcomes of subsequent therapy with docetaxel in patients with metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer: results from a retrospective analysis of a randomized phase 3 clinical trial (CALGB 90401) (Rahul Aggarwal
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of California San Francisco Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, California
Cancer 119:3636-43. 2013....
- The mechanism of action of estrogen in castration-resistant prostate cancer: clues from hormone levelsRahul Aggarwal
Urologic Oncology Program, Department of Medicine, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Clin Genitourin Cancer 7:E71-6. 2009..This current analysis reports the relationship of change in adrenal androgen levels and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) response in patients with CRPC treated with estrogen therapy...
- Neuroendocrine prostate cancer: subtypes, biology, and clinical outcomesRahul Aggarwal
From the aDepartment of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, California, and Department of Medicine, and bDepartment of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology, Duke Cancer Institute, Durham, North Carolina
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 12:719-26. 2014....