Affiliation: University of Utah
- Successful management of intra-abdominal hemorrhage in the presence of severe alcoholic liver disease with activated recombinant factor VII (rFVIIa; NovoSeven): a case report and review of the literature on approved and off-label use of rFVIIaNeeraj Agarwal
Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 18:205-7. 2007..We review the current literature on the approved and off-label use of activated recombinant factor VII...
- Development of novel immune interventions for prostate cancerNeeraj Agarwal
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Clin Genitourin Cancer 10:84-92. 2012....
- Management of castrate resistant prostate cancer-recent advances and optimal sequence of treatmentsTian Yi Zhang
University of Utah, Huntsman Cancer Institute, 2000 Circle of Hope, Ste 2123, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Curr Urol Rep 14:174-83. 2013..We will also propose a strategy for optimal sequencing of these agents in the treatment of mCRPC...
- Management of cancer-associated thrombotic microangiopathy: what is the right approach?Theresa L Werner
Division of Hematology, University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Am J Hematol 82:295-8. 2007..Here we address one approach of management of these patients with cancer-associated TMA...
- Anemia of chronic disease (anemia of inflammation)Neeraj Agarwal
Division of Hematology and Oncology, University of Utah School of Medicine and Veterans Affairs Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Acta Haematol 122:103-8. 2009..Successful treatment of the underlying disease improves ACD. If that is not possible and if anemia is symptomatic, treatment with erythropoietic agents, supplemented with iron if necessary, is helpful in many cases...
- Novel molecular targets for the therapy of castration-resistant prostate cancerNeeraj Agarwal
Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Eur Urol 61:950-60. 2012....
- Methylation of AR locus does not always reflect X chromosome inactivation stateSabina I Swierczek
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology, University of Utah School of Medicine Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Blood 119:e100-9. 2012..These data provide the molecular basis of incomplete correlation with the pattern of DNA methylation of this X chromosome AR gene locus...
- Erythropoietic agents and the elderlyNeeraj Agarwal
Hematology and Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine and Veterans Administration Hospital, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Semin Hematol 45:267-75. 2008....
- Acquired amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenic purpuraNeeraj Agarwal
Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
Am J Hematol 81:132-5. 2006..We report a case that responded to treatment with cyclosporine but not to IL-11. The bone marrow biopsy, repeated after resolution of thrombocytopenia, showed normal number of megakaryocytes...