Jennifer W Adkins
Affiliation: University of Florida
- Home-based behavioral health intervention: Use of a telehealth model to address poor adherence to type-1 diabetes medical regimensJennifer W Adkins
Department of Psychiatry, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32610 0234, USA
Telemed J E Health 12:370-2. 2006..Preliminary outcome data for the trial are promising. Representative cases from the trial are presented in case-study format...
- Sequential cognitive-behavioral therapy for children with obsessive-compulsive disorder with an inadequate medication response: a case series of five patientsEric A Storch
Department of Psychiatry, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 326110, USA
Depress Anxiety 24:375-81. 2007..Although a number of limitations of this preliminary report exist, this study provides preliminary support for the utility of an intensive intervention for youth with OCD who have had an inadequate response and/or adverse side effects...
- The children's Yale-Brown obsessive-compulsive scale: psychometric properties of child- and parent-report formatsEric A Storch
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
J Anxiety Disord 20:1055-70. 2006..Exploratory factor analyses identified a two-factor structure in both measures comprised of disturbance and severity factors. This study provides preliminary support for the use of child- and parent-report versions of the CY-BOCS...
- Peer victimization and the development of obsessive-compulsive disorder in adolescenceEric A Storch
Department of Psychiatry, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32610, USA
Depress Anxiety 21:41-4. 2005..This case illustrates how negative peer experiences may be related to the development and maintenance of OCD...
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder: review of treatment techniquesGary R Geffken
Department of Psychiatry, University of Florida Health Science Center, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 42:44-51. 2004..This article provides a review of CBT for OCD. Issues related to treatment delivery and assessment are presented and highlighted by an individual example...
- Behavioral treatment of a child with PANDASEric A Storch
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:510-1. 2004
- The use of the trauma symptom inventory in the assessment of PTSD symptomsMeghan E McDevitt-Murphy
Department of Psychology, Auburn University, Alabama, USA
J Trauma Stress 18:63-7. 2005..5%. TSI scales also demonstrated good convergent validity with other measures of PTSD. Overall, the results provide preliminary support for the use of the TSI in the assessment of PTSD...