G Scott Acton
Affiliation: University of California
- Depression and stages of change for smoking in psychiatric outpatientsG S Acton
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute, University of California, San Francisco, 94143 0984, USA
Addict Behav 26:621-31. 2001....
- Interpersonal personality measures show circumplex structure based on new psychometric criteriaG Scott Acton
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute, University of California, San Francisco 94143 0984, USA
J Pers Assess 79:446-71. 2002..In corroboration of interpersonal theory, all showed circumplex structure...
- Measurement of impulsivity in a hierarchical model of personality traits: implications for substance useG Scott Acton
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 0984, USA
Subst Use Misuse 38:67-83. 2003..It is argued that certain findings in experimental, cross-sectional, and longitudinal research using these measures point to the importance of impulsivity as a temperamental vulnerability factor for substance use...
- Differential item functioning of the English and Chinese versions of the Fagerstrom Test for Nicotine DependenceHiroyuki Yamada
Graduate School of Education, University of California, Berkeley, BEAR Center, 2000 Center Street, Suite 301, Berkeley, CA 94704, USA
Addict Behav 34:125-33. 2009..Further analysis revealed that the reliabilities of two dimensions did not meet the commonly accepted standard. Suggestions were made to improve scale reliabilities of the FTND...
- A conceptual and psychometric framework for distinguishing categories and dimensionsPaul De Boeck
Department of Psychology, K U Leuven, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Psychol Rev 112:129-58. 2005..Empirical applications to personality disorders, attitudes toward capital punishment, and stages of cognitive development illustrate the approach...