Deborah L Ackerman
Affiliation: University of California
- Multivariate meta-analysis of controlled drug studies for obsessive-compulsive disorderDeborah L Ackerman
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of California, Los Angeles 90095 1772, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 22:309-17. 2002..Meta-analyses can help characterize responders and nonresponders. The authors urge investigators to provide summaries of patient characteristics, especially baseline severity, age at onset, and duration of OCD, by patients' response...
- Inpatient treatment of depression and associated hospital chargesDeborah L Ackerman
Department of Epidemiology, UCLA School of Public Health, Box 951772, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1772, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 11:219-27. 2002..We evaluated inpatient treatment of depression, prescribing patterns for antidepressants, and associated hospital charges...
- Mindfulness meditation training in adults and adolescents with ADHD: a feasibility studyLidia Zylowska
University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Atten Disord 11:737-46. 2008..In recent years, mindfulness meditation has been proposed to improve attention, reduce stress, and improve mood. This study tests the feasibility of an 8-week mindfulness training program for adults and adolescents with ADHD...
- Augmentation of serotonin reuptake inhibitors in refractory obsessive-compulsive disorder using adjunctive olanzapine: a placebo-controlled trialAlexander Bystritsky
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, Anxiety Disorders Program, University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine, Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, 300 UCLA Medical Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:565-8. 2004..The purpose of this study was to explore the efficacy of adding an atypical antipsychotic, olanzapine, to a serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI) in treatment-refractory obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)...
- OCD TREATMENT OUTCOMES--BEYOND PHASE 3 DRUG TRIALSDeborah Ackerman; Fiscal Year: 2002..e., when people vary in their response to a particular treatment and in their risk for a given condition, and multiple- comparison artifacts that are frequently encountered in analyzing data from multicenter studies. ..