STEVEN HERBERT ABMAN
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Pulmonary hypertension in children: a historical overviewSteven H Abman
Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Heart Lung Center, University of Colorado School of Medicine, and The Children s Hospital, Aurora, CO, USA
Pediatr Crit Care Med 11:S4-9. 2010....
- Implications of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warning against the use of sildenafil for the treatment of pediatric pulmonary hypertensionSteven H Abman
Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonary Hypertension Network, University of Colorado School of Medicine, 13123 East 16th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 187:572-5. 2013..Pediatric patients with PAH require close surveillance and frequent monitoring, and persistent sildenafil monotherapy is likely insufficient with disease progression...
- Cinaciguat, a soluble guanylate cyclase activator, augments cGMP after oxidative stress and causes pulmonary vasodilation in neonatal pulmonary hypertensionMarc Chester
Pediatric Heart Lung Center, Sections of Neonatology and Pulmonary Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 301:L755-64. 2011..We speculate that increased NO-insensitive sGC may contribute to the pathogenesis of PPHN, and cinaciguat may provide a novel treatment of severe pulmonary hypertension...
- Role of VEGF in Perinatal Pulmonary HypertensionSTEVEN HERBERT ABMAN; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Role of VEGF in Perinatal Pulmonary HypertensionSTEVEN ABMAN; Fiscal Year: 2004..Studies will utilize the chronically-prepared fetal lamb model to provide an integrative physiologic approach that combines whole animal physiology with molecular, biochemical, and morphometric studies. ..
- Role of VEGF in Perinatal Pulmonary HypertensionSTEVEN ABMAN; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Genetic Basis for Impaired Angiogenic Signaling in BPDSTEVEN HERBERT ABMAN; Fiscal Year: 2010....