D H Hsi
Affiliation: Unity Health System
- A 29-year-old Harken disk mitral valve: long-term follow-up by echocardiographic and cineradiographic imagingDavid H Hsi
Cardiology Division, Park Ridge Hospital, Rochester, New York 14626, USA
Tex Heart Inst J 30:319-21. 2003..We believe this to be the longest reported follow-up of a surviving patient with a rare Harken disk valve. We present images with unique echocardiographic and cineangiographic features...
- Headache response to glyceryl trinitrate in patients with and without obstructive coronary artery diseaseD H Hsi
Cardiology Division, Department of Medicine, Park Ridge Hospital, Unity Health System, Rochester, New York, USA
Heart 91:1164-6. 2005..This simple assessment may aid clinicians in the initial evaluation of chest pain syndrome and possible CAD...
- Simultaneous coronary and cerebral air embolism after CT-guided core needle biopsy of the lungDavid H Hsi
Department of Cardiology, Geneva General Hospital, Geneva, New York 14456, USA
Tex Heart Inst J 35:472-4. 2008..Computed tomographic imaging revealed air pockets in the right coronary artery and aorta. The patient made a full recovery after aggressive medical treatment and hyperbaric oxygen therapy...
- Large aneurysms of the ascending aorta and major coronary arteries in a patient with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasiaDavid H Hsi
Department of Medicine, Park Ridge Hospital, Rochester, NY, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 78:774-6. 2003..The patient underwent complex and successful surgical repair of the aneurysms. To our knowledge, this is the first reported case of extensive cardiac involvement in a patient with this uncommon genetic disorder...
- Prosthetic heart valvesDavid H Hsi
Cleve Clin J Med 69:448. 2002
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and symptomatic conduction system disease in cardiac amyloidosisPraveen Garg
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Unity Health System, Unity Hospital, Rochester, NY, USA
South Med J 99:1390-2. 2006..Amyloidosis was diagnosed on endomyocardial biopsy after abdominal fat aspirate was negative for amyloid. The patient eventually expired due to end-stage congestive heart failure...
- Correlation of high sensitivity C-reactive protein and calcific aortic valve diseaseVinodh Jeevanantham
Department of Medicine Park Ridge Hospital, Rochester, NY, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 82:171-4. 2007..To determine whether a difference exists in the levels of high sensitivity C-reactive protein (Hs-CRP) in patients with and without calcific aortic valve disease (CAVD)...