James G Dolan
Affiliation: Unity Health System
- Randomized controlled trial of a patient decision aid for colorectal cancer screeningJames G Dolan
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester, Unity Health System, New York 14626, USA
Med Decis Making 22:125-39. 2002..To conduct a pilot test of a decision aid designed to help patients choose among currently recommended colorectal cancer screening programs...
- Patient priorities in colorectal cancer screening decisionsJames G Dolan
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester and Unity Health System, NY 14626, USA
Health Expect 8:334-44. 2005....
- Recurrent acute pancreatitis possibly induced by atorvastatin and rosuvastatin. Is statin induced pancreatitis a class effect?Sonal Singh
Department of Internal Medicine, Unity Health System, Rochester, NY 14626, USA
JOP 5:502-4. 2004..While statins are generally well tolerated they have been known to be associated with pancreatitis. Acute pancreatitis has been reported in a few cases treated with atorvastatin, fluvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin and pravastatin...
- Shared decision-making--transferring research into practice: the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)James G Dolan
University of Rochester Unity Health System, Rochester, NY 14626, USA
Patient Educ Couns 73:418-25. 2008..To illustrate how the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) can be used to promote shared decision-making and enhance clinician-patient communication...
- Differences between dialysis modality selection and initiationScott E Liebman
Department of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 59:550-7. 2012..This study seeks to identify predictors of this discrepancy...
- Risk communication formats for low probability events: an exploratory study of patient preferencesJames G Dolan
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester and Unity Health System, 1555 Long Pond Rd, Rochester, New York, USA
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 8:14. 2008..The purpose of this study was to explore the potential usefulness of several new small-risk graphic communication formats...
- Optimal management of adults with pharyngitis--a multi-criteria decision analysisSonal Singh
Department of Medicine, Wake Forest University, Winston Salem, NC, USA
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 6:14. 2006..To help resolve this issue, we conducted a multi-criteria decision analysis using the Analytic Hierarchy Process...
- Informational needs of patients and perceived adequacy of information available before and after treatment of cancerNikki A Hawkins
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
J Psychosoc Oncol 26:1-16. 2008..Significantly more information was desired regarding the long-term implications of treatment and disease...
- The use of the analytic hierarchy process to aid decision making in acquired equinovarus deformityJanine A Van Til
Roessingh Research and Development, Enschede, The Netherlands
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 89:457-62. 2008..To increase the transparency of decision making about treatment in patients with equinovarus deformity poststroke...