Diane C Seibert
Affiliation: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Hormone replacement therapyD C Seibert
Department of Nurse Practitioner, Graduate School of Nursing, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, 4301 Jones Bridge Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814 4799, USA
Nurse Pract Forum 11:225-37. 2000..Concluding sections of the report discuss hormone replacement options which are currently available as well as provider considerations when tailoring a therapy regimen to the needs of the patient...
- Secrets to creating effective and interesting educational experiences: tips and suggestions for clinical educatorsDiane C Seibert
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD, USA
J Genet Couns 17:152-60. 2008..The article offers suggestions for writing course competencies, selecting instructional approaches, embedding learning engagement options, leveling course content and choosing evaluation strategies...
- Integrating genetics into advanced practice nursing curriculum: strategies for successDiane Seibert
Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
Community Genet 10:45-51. 2007..The authors offer practical suggestions for incorporating genetics into Advanced Practice Nursing curricula...
- Improving learning outcomes: integration of standardized patients & telemedicine technologyDiane C Seibert
Family Nurse Practitioner Program, Graduate School of Nursing, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Nurs Educ Perspect 25:232-7. 2004..This article addresses knowledge improvement only...
- Knowledge, perceptions, and attitudes of advanced practice nursing students regarding medical geneticsAnn Maradiegue
Family Nurse Practitioner Program, George Mason University College of Nursing and Health Science, Fairfax, VA, USA
J Am Acad Nurse Pract 17:472-9. 2005....