Affiliation: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Analysis of current assessments and perspectives of ESR tooth dosimetry for radiation dose reconstruction of the population residing near the Semipalatinsk nuclear test siteAlex Romanyukha
Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
J Radiat Res 47:A55-60. 2006..Detailed analysis of these results is provided and a possible explanation for this discrepancy and ways to eliminate it are suggested...
- Q-band EPR biodosimetry in tooth enamel microsamples: feasibility test and comparison with x-bandA Romanyukha
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
Health Phys 93:631-5. 2007....
- Effect of background radiation on the lower limit of detection for extended dosemeter issue periodsAlex Romanyukha
US Naval Dosimetry Center, US Navy, Bethesda, MD 20899, USA
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 131:180-7. 2008....
- Fingernail dosimetry: current status and perspectivesAlex Romanyukha
Naval Dosimetry Center, Bethesda, MD 20889, USA
Health Phys 98:296-300. 2010..Obtained results have allowed formulating a prototype of a protocol for dose measurements in human fingernails...
- Intercomparison exercise within a distributed-dosimetry networkA Romanyukha
Naval Dosimetry Center, Bethesda, MD 20899, USA
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 144:300-5. 2011..The loss of sensitivity of this chip may be caused by time-temperature profile that has been designed for all four chips without consideration of chip thickness...
- Measurements of clinically significant doses of ionizing radiation using non-invasive in vivo EPR spectroscopy of teeth in situHarold M Swartz
Dartmouth Medical School, EPR Center for Viable Systems, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
Appl Radiat Isot 62:293-9. 2005..In its current state of development, it probably is sufficient for most applications related to terrorism or nuclear warfare, for decision-making for action for individuals in regard to acute effects from exposure to ionizing radiation...
- In vivo EPR dosimetry to quantify exposures to clinically significant doses of ionising radiationHarold M Swartz
EPR Center for Viable Systems, Dartmouth Medical School, 703 Vail, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 120:163-70. 2006....