P G Prasanna
Affiliation: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Induction of premature chromosome condensation by a phosphatase inhibitor and a protein kinase in unstimulated human peripheral blood lymphocytes: a simple and rapid technique to study chromosome aberrations using specific whole-chromosome DNA hybridizatiP G Prasanna
Applied Cellular Radiobiology Department, Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute, 8901 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20889 5603, USA
Mutat Res 466:131-41. 2000..966] and a nonlinear power [Y=(5.70+/-0.46)D((0.61+/-0.05)), r(2)=0.9901) model. This technique can be applied to biological dosimetry of radiation exposures involving uniform whole-body low linear energy transfer (LET) exposures...
- Radiation exposure assessment using cytological and molecular biomarkersW F Blakely
AFRRI ACR 8901 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda, MD 20889 5603, USA
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 97:17-23. 2001..The new methodologies that have a number of other applications, together with diagnostic software now in development, could improve the United States military's emergency response capability and medical readiness...
- Biodosimety Assessment Tool: a post-exposure software application for management of radiation accidentsR C Sine
Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute, Bethesda, MD 20889 5603, USA
Mil Med 166:85-7. 2001....
- Radiation biodosimetry: applications for spaceflightW F Blakely
Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute AFRRI, Bethesda, MD 20889 5603, USA
Adv Space Res 31:1487-93. 2003..These radiation assessment diagnostic technologies can have dual-use applications supporting general medical-related care...
- Quantitative plasmid mixture analysis using the fluorogenic 5'-nuclease polymerase chain reaction assayA E Director-Myska
Applied Cellular Radiobiology Department, Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Environ Mol Mutagen 37:147-54. 2001..Use of this novel approach for quantitative PCR applications eliminates the need for post-PCR processing and has clinical- and research-based diagnostic applications, particularly for measuring levels of mutations in a mixture...