Gregory H Gorman
Affiliation: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Linear growth in pediatric hemodialysis patientsGregory Gorman
Department of Pediatrics, National Naval Medical Center, 8901 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20889, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 23:123-7. 2008..Growth retardation while on HD was most pronounced in patients who were young, male, had longer durations on HD, had higher nPCR, and had higher baseline Ht SDS...
- Hospitalization rates and clinical performance measures in U.S. adolescent hemodialysis patientsGregory Gorman
Section on Pediatric Nephrology, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, National Naval Medical Center, Washington DC, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 25:2335-41. 2010..Tracking adult-defined HD measures is appropriate for assessing hospitalization risk in adolescent patients, although no evidence for a cause-and-effect relationship exists...
- Wartime military deployment and increased pediatric mental and behavioral health complaintsGregory H Gorman
Department of Pediatrics, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, 4301 Jones Bridge Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
Pediatrics 126:1058-66. 2010..Children of military personnel face stress when a parent deploys...
- Children on long-term dialysis in the United States: findings from the 2005 ESRD clinical performance measures projectJeffrey J Fadrowski
Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 50:958-66. 2007..This study describes demographic and clinical characteristics and compares them between patients on HD and PD therapy...
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and medication use by children during parental military deploymentsElizabeth Hisle-Gorman
Department of Pediatrics, Uniformed Services University of the Health Science, 4301 Jones Bridge Road, Bethesda, MD 20814
Mil Med 179:573-8. 2014..Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is the most common pediatric mental health diagnosis. We hypothesize children with ADHD will have increased mental health and medication needs during parental deployment...
- Association of constipation and fecal incontinence with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderConnor McKeown
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, 4301 Jones Bridge Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814
Pediatrics 132:e1210-5. 2013..We hypothesize that a diagnosis of ADHD increases the risk for functional constipation and fecal incontinence...