Tina K Thethi
Affiliation: Tulane University
- Effect of paricalcitol on endothelial function and inflammation in type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney diseaseTina K Thethi
Tulane University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care Systems, New Orleans, LA Electronic address
J Diabetes Complications 29:433-7. 2015..We studied effects of paricalcitol compared to placebo on endothelial function and markers of inflammation and oxidative stress in patients with T2DM and CKD...
- Consequences of delayed pump infusion line change in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus treated with continuous subcutaneous insulin infusionTina K Thethi
Tulane University Health Sciences, New Orleans, LA, USA
J Diabetes Complications 24:73-8. 2010..To systematically investigate the effect of lack of adherence to the recommended change in insulin pump infusion line use beyond 48 h and determine whether the type of insulin made a difference...
- Urinary catalytic iron in obesityTina K Thethi
Tulane University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Clin Chem 57:272-8. 2011..Catalytic iron, which has been associated with these chronic diseases, may be one of the links between obesity and these multifactorial diverse disorders...
- Systematic review: glucose control and cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetesTanika N Kelly
Department of Epidemiology, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 1440 Canal Street, Suite 2000, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Ann Intern Med 151:394-403. 2009..Results from clinical trials examining the effect of intensive glucose control on cardiovascular disease have been conflicting...
- Time to recovery in diabetes and comorbidities following Hurricane KatrinaTina K Thethi
Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Disaster Med Public Health Prep 4:S33-8. 2010..The objective of the study was to document the recovery pattern from the impact of a natural disaster such as Hurricane Katrina on clinical and biochemical measures of diabetes and its comorbidities...