Affiliation: Tulane University
- Combination antiretroviral therapy with protease inhibitors in HIV-infected pregnancyChi P Dola
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tulane Health Sciences Center, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
J Perinat Med 40:51-5. 2011..To evaluate the possible association between protease inhibitor (PI) and premature birth and low birth-weight in HIV-infected pregnancies...
- Preterm birth after mature fetal lung indices: is there any neonatal morbidity?Chi Dola
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tulane School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, USA
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 24:73-8. 2011..To determine the frequency of immediate morbidities in neonates with evidence of mature fetal lung indices who delivered before 37 weeks gestation...
- Rapid HIV testing and obstetrical characteristics of women with unknown HIV serostatus at time of labor and deliveryChi Dola
Tulane School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, SL 11, Section of Maternal Fetal Medicine, 1430 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 102:1158-64. 2010..To describe the obstetrical characteristics of women without prenatal care and/or undocumented human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) serostatus who presented for delivery and to assess the usefulness of rapid HIV screening in these women...
- Pregnancy outcomes following placement of elective, urgent and emergent cerclageLaTasha Nelson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tulane University Health Sciences Centre, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 22:269-73. 2009..To describe pregnancy outcomes following elective (history-indicated), urgent (ultrasound-indicated) or emergent (physical-exam indicated) cerclage placement...
- Postoperative infectious morbidities of cesarean delivery in human immunodeficiency virus-infected womenHelen Cavasin
Tulane Health Sciences Center, Tulane University School of Medicine, LA 70112, USA
Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol 2009:827405. 2009..To compare the infectious complication rates from cesarean delivery of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected women and HIV-negative women...
- Relationship among age, race, medical funding, and cervical cancer survivalChristopher Federico
Tulane University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 102:199-205. 2010..To examine the impact of age, race, and medical funding on cervical cancer survival...