Affiliation: Tulane University
- Strategies and outcomes of HIV status disclosure in HIV-positive young women with abuse historiesGretchen A Clum
Department of Community Health Services, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 27:191-200. 2013..Stigma was an important theme related to disclosure. We discuss how these disclosure processes impact sexual behavior and relationships and discuss intervention opportunities based on our findings...
- Victimization and sexual risk behavior in young, HIV positive women: exploration of mediatorsGretchen A Clum
Department of Community Health Sciences, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
AIDS Behav 16:999-1010. 2012..Child victimization did not have direct effects on unprotected sex. Implications for secondary prevention of HIV and healthy intimate relationships are discussed...
- Child abuse in young, HIV-positive women: linkages to riskGretchen A Clum
Department of Community Health Sciences, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, USA
Qual Health Res 19:1755-68. 2009..Relationships between abuse-related reactions and sexual risk behavior, as well as recommendations for interventions, are discussed...
- Mediators of HIV-related stigma and risk behavior in HIV infected young womenGRETCHEN CLUM
School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, CA, USA
AIDS Care 21:1455-62. 2009....
- Health related quality of life and psychosocial correlates among HIV-infected adolescent and young adult women in the USKatherine Andrinopoulos
Department of International Health and Development, Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
AIDS Educ Prev 23:367-81. 2011..097 and p = .109 respectively). Interventions that effectively decrease stigma and depression and increase social support and illness acceptance will likely improve the well-being and quality of life of HIV-infected adolescent women...
- PTSD and Risk Behavior in HIV + Female AdolescentsGRETCHEN CLUM; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..