Ron I Riesenburger
Affiliation: Tufts Medical Center
- Rapid resolution of an acute subdural hematoma by increasing the shunt valve pressure in a 63-year-old man with normal-pressure hydrocephalus with a ventriculoperitoneal shunt: a case report and literature reviewJackson Hayes
Department of Neurosurgery, Proger 7, Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
J Med Case Rep 6:393. 2012..abstract:..
- Outcomes following single-treatment Gamma Knife surgery for trigeminal neuralgia with a minimum 3-year follow-upRon I Riesenburger
Boston Gamma Knife Center at Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Neurosurg 112:766-71. 2010..They used a clinical scale that simplifies the reporting of outcome data for patients with TN...
- A retrospective comparison of CT and MRI in detecting pediatric cervical spine injuryMark Henry
Department of Neurosurgery, Tufts Medical Center, Floating Hospital for Children, 800 Washington Street, Boston, MA, USA
Childs Nerv Syst 29:1333-8. 2013..With the increasing prevalence of computed tomography (CT) use in pediatric trauma and the concern for radiation in children, we sought to evaluate magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and CT in detecting pediatric cervical spine injuries...
- Utility of STIR MRI in pediatric cervical spine clearance after traumaMark Henry
Department of Neurosurgery, Tufts Medical Center, Floating Hospital for Children, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Neurosurg Pediatr 12:30-6. 2013..The authors sought to review a Level 1 trauma center's experience using MRI for posttraumatic evaluation of the cervical spine in pediatric patients...
- Unilateral cervical facet dislocation: a biomechanical study of several constructs including unilateral lateral mass fixation supplemented by an interspinous cableRon I Riesenburger
Department of Neurosurgery, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Neurosurg Spine 16:251-6. 2012..There is, however, no clear gold standard dorsal operation. In this study, the authors tested the stability of multiple posterior constructs, including unilateral lateral mass fixation supplemented by an interspinous cable...
- Obliteration of a metameric spinal arteriovenous malformation (Cobb syndrome) using combined endovascular embolization and surgical excisionClemens M Schirmer
Department of Neurosurgery, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, USA
J Neurosurg Pediatr 10:44-9. 2012..A multidisciplinary approach, which balances the patient's current neurological function against the risks and potential gains from any interventional and surgical procedure, is recommended...
- Risk to the vertebral artery during C-2 translaminar screw placement: a thin-cut computerized tomography angiogram-based morphometric analysisRon I Riesenburger
Department of Neurosurgery, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts
J Neurosurg Spine 19:217-21. 2013..A C-2 translaminar screw limited to 28 mm in length appeared to be safe in all 100 screw trajectories studied in this series. ..
- Successful management of an acute subdural hematoma in a patient dependent on continuous treprostinil infusion therapyMina Safain
Department of Neurosurgery, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA 02110, USA
J Neurosurg 118:753-6. 2013..This case highlights the neurosurgical dilemma regarding the appropriate management of acute SDHs in patients receiving continuous treprostinil infusion...
- A fourth atlantoaxial joint: an initial descriptionRon I Riesenburger
Department of Neurosurgery, Boston Institute of Neurosurgery, Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Spine J 11:e6-9. 2011..The presence of a supernumerary posterior atlantoaxial facet joint has not been reported in the literature...