Kyle P Quinn
Affiliation: Tufts University
- Rapid quantification of pixel-wise fiber orientation data in micrographsKyle P Quinn
Tufts University, Science and Technology Center, Department of Biomedical Engineering, 4 Colby Street, Medford, Massachusetts 02155, USA
J Biomed Opt 18:046003. 2013..This analysis technique has applicability and potential diagnostic utility for a variety of modalities, including second harmonic generation, scanning electron microscopy and immunohistochemical imaging is demonstrated...
- Non-invasive monitoring of cell metabolism and lipid production in 3D engineered human adipose tissues using label-free multiphoton microscopyTyler Chang
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tufts University, 4 Colby Street, Medford, MA 02155, United States
Biomaterials 34:8607-16. 2013..Our methods therefore enabled us to identify and measure dynamic correlations between lipid droplet formation and cell metabolic state, while providing insight on the spatial heterogeneity of the observed signals. ..
- Quantitative characterization of mineralized silk film remodeling during long-term osteoblast-osteoclast co-cultureRebecca S Hayden
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tufts University, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Biomaterials 35:3794-802. 2014..The combination of these techniques to quantify remodeling of mineralized protein films shows promise for quantifying processes related to mineralized surfaces. ..
- Improved Fourier-based characterization of intracellular fractal featuresJoanna Xylas
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tufts University, 4 Colby Street, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Opt Express 20:23442-55. 2012....
- Noninvasive metabolic imaging of engineered 3D human adipose tissue in a perfusion bioreactorAndrew Ward
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e55696. 2013..These results establish a basis for noninvasive optical tracking of tissue structure and function in vitro, which can be applied to future studies to assess tissue development or drug toxicity screening and disease progression...