- The production and perception of randomnessRaymond S Nickerson
Psychology Department, Tufts University, USA
Psychol Rev 109:330-57. 2002..The widely held view that people are incapable of generating or recognizing randomness is shown to lack the strong experimental support that has sometimes been claimed for it...
- On producing random binary sequencesRaymond S Nickerson
Tufts University, USA
Am J Psychol 122:141-51. 2009....
- Five down, Absquatulated: crossword puzzle clues to how the mind worksRaymond S Nickerson
Department of Psychology, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, USA
Psychon Bull Rev 18:217-41. 2011....
- Roles of human factors and ergonomics in meeting the challenge of terrorismRaymond S Nickerson
Department of Psychology, Tufts University, 5 Gleason Road, Bedford, MA 01730 1563, USA
Am Psychol 66:555-66. 2011....
- Norms, goals, and the study of thinkingRaymond S Nickerson
Department of Psychology, Tufts University, Medford, MA 02155 http ase tufts edu psychology peopleNickerson htm
Behav Brain Sci 34:261-2. 2011..10). I contend that although their argument for the importance of developing descriptive theories is compelling, normative theories are also important, not only for improving thinking but for investigating and understanding it as well...