Deborah T Kochevar
Affiliation: Tufts University
- Evidence-based decision making in small animal therapeuticsDeborah T Kochevar
College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, 4461 Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843 4461, USA
Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 36:943-59, v. 2006..Clinical pharmacologists, more than most, have all the skills required to use an evidence-based approach effectively for the benefit of patients and the advancement of the profession...
- Balancing veterinary students' and house officers' learning experiences in veterinary teaching hospitalsDeborah T Kochevar
Tufts University, North Grafton, MA 01536, USA
J Vet Med Educ 35:6-10. 2008..The results of this study should be expanded to include a larger cohort of veterinary students and an assessment of house officers' and faculty members' perceptions...
- Assessment of clinical reasoning skills in veterinary students prior to and after the clinical year of trainingCharles C Farnsworth
Department of Educational Administration and Human Resource Development, College of Education and Human Development, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843, USA
J Am Vet Med Assoc 233:879-82. 2008..We expected that the clinical track chosen by the student would impact their measured outcome with bias toward higher scores in their chosen field...
- Information technology in veterinary pharmacology instructionDeborah T Kochevar
Department of Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843 4466, USA
J Vet Med Educ 30:331-7. 2003..Creation of high-quality IT resources that promote this goal has the potential to improve veterinary pharmacology instruction within and across institutions...
- The critical role of outcomes assessment in veterinary medical accreditationDeborah T Kochevar
Department of Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas AandM University, College Station, TX 77843-4466, USA
J Vet Med Educ 31:116-9. 2004