Misha E Kilmer
Affiliation: Tufts University
- Three-dimensional shape-based imaging of absorption perturbation for diffuse optical tomographyMisha E Kilmer
Department of Mathematics, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts 02155, USA
Appl Opt 42:3129-44. 2003..Numerical results show the effectiveness of this method...
- Tomographic optical breast imaging guided by three-dimensional mammographyAng Li
Department of Physics, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts 02155, USA
Appl Opt 42:5181-90. 2003..We suggest an approach to find the optimal regularization parameters. The presented preliminary clinical result indicates the utility of the method...
- Optimal linear inverse solution with multiple priors in diffuse optical tomographyAng Li
Department of Physics Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts 02155, USA
Appl Opt 44:1948-56. 2005..Simulations are performed to demonstrate the significant improvement in image quality afforded by combining spatial and spectral priors...
- A statistical algorithm for assessing cellular alignmentAlexander R Nectow
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts 02155, USA
J Biomed Mater Res A 101:884-91. 2013..Furthermore, the approach described can be used for a broad range of cell types grown on 2D surfaces, but would not be applicable to 3D scaffold systems in the present format...
- Parametric estimation of 3D tubular structures for diffuse optical tomographyFridrik Larusson
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Tufts University, Medford, MA 02155, USA Currently with Intellectual Ventures, Global Good, Bellevue, WA 98122, USA
Biomed Opt Express 4:271-86. 2013..We report on simulated and experimental reconstructions using realistic optical contrasts where our method provides a more accurate estimate compared to an unregularized approach and a pixel based reconstruction...
- Kronecker product approximation for preconditioning in three-dimensional imaging applicationsJames G Nagy
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
IEEE Trans Image Process 15:604-13. 2006..Through examples in microscopy and medical imaging, we show that the Kronecker approximation preconditioners provide a powerful tool that can be used to improve efficiency of iterative image restoration algorithms...