Minghua L Chen
Affiliation: Tufts Medical Center
- Maternal obesity and neonatal Apgar scoresMinghua Chen
Division of Newborn Medicine, Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02111, USA
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 23:89-95. 2010..To determine whether maternal obesity in early pregnancy is associated with low neonatal 5-min Apgar scores while adjusting for confounders...
- High or low oxygen saturation and severe retinopathy of prematurity: a meta-analysisMinghua L Chen
Division of Newborn Medicine, Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, Box 854, 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 1526, USA
Pediatrics 125:e1483-92. 2010..High oxygen saturation seems to reduce the risk at later postmenstrual ages (PMAs). However, previous clinical studies are not conclusive individually...
- Infection, oxygen, and immaturity: interacting risk factors for retinopathy of prematurityMinghua Chen
Division of Newborn Medicine, Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA 02111 1526, USA
Neonatology 99:125-32. 2011..Interactions among known risk factors for retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) remain to be clarified...
- Placenta microbiology and histology and the risk for severe retinopathy of prematurityMinghua L Chen
Division of Newborn Medicine, Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02111 1526, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:7052-8. 2011..To test the hypothesis that the presence of bacteria and/or histologic inflammation in the placenta of infants born preterm is associated with an increased risk for severe retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)...
- Neonatal bacteremia and retinopathy of prematurity: the ELGAN studyKristi Washburn Tolsma
Division of Newborn Medicine, Floating Hospital for Children, Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington St, PO Box 854, Boston, MA 02111 1526, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 129:1555-63. 2011..To explore whether early or late and presumed or definite neonatal bacteremia are associated with an increased risk of severe retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)...
- Risk factors and correlates of neonatal growth velocity in extremely low gestational age newborns: the ELGAN StudyJulie Bartholomew
Division of Newborn Medicine, Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Mass, USA
Neonatology 104:298-304. 2013..To identify maternal and infant characteristics associated with reduced growth velocity (GV) in extremely premature newborns...
- Adolescents' use of the built environment for physical activityNicolas M Oreskovic
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
BMC Public Health 15:1596. 2015....
- The typology of metabolic syndrome in the transition to adulthoodTakara L Stanley
Pediatric Endocrine Unit T L S and Center for Child and Adolescent Health Research and Policy M L C, E G, Massachusetts General Hospital for Children, Boston, Massachusetts 02114 and Harvard Medical School T L S, M L C, E G, Boston, Massachusetts 02114
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 99:1044-52. 2014..Obesity is considered the major etiologic factor. However, unlike obesity, the natural history of MetS as adolescents transition to adulthood is unknown...