Adam C Urato
Affiliation: Tufts-New England Medical Center
- Smoking in pregnancy is associated with increased total maternal serum cell-free DNA levelsAdam C Urato
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tufts New England Medical Center, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Prenat Diagn 28:186-90. 2008..Cell-free DNA is a marker of cellular apoptosis and necrosis. We wished to determine if maternal smoking affects maternal and fetal serum cell-free DNA levels...
- Relationships between cell-free DNA and serum analytes in the first and second trimesters of pregnancyNeeta L Vora
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Obstet Gynecol 116:673-8. 2010..To assess the relationship between first- and second-trimester cell-free DNA levels and maternal serum screening markers...
- A guide towards pre-pregnancy management of defective implantation and placentationAdam C Urato
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine, 800 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 25:367-87. 2011..Most have been unsuccessful. Ultimately, the solution may reside in pre-pregnancy approaches to improve implantation and placentation. Such approaches are actively being investigated and have promise...
- The association between time of birth and fetal injury resulting in deathAdam C Urato
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of South Florida Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 195:1521-6. 2006..Birth-related injury is among the worst of obstetric outcomes. This study sought to examine the relationship between time of birth and fetal injury resulting in death...
- Maternal smoking during pregnancy and false positive maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein (MSAFP) screening for open neural tube defectsAdam C Urato
Prenat Diagn 28:778-80. 2008