R A Bhadelia
Affiliation: Tufts-New England Medical Center
- Cerebrospinal fluid flow waveforms: effect of altered cranial venous outflow. A phase-contrast MR flow imaging studyR A Bhadelia
Department of Radiology, New England Medical Center, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Neuroradiology 40:283-92. 1998..Changes in group 1 are most likely because of an elevation in intracranial pressure. Analysis of CSF flow waveforms appears a promising noninvasive tool for assessment of cranial compartment...
- Prevalence and associations of MRI-demonstrated brain infarcts in elderly subjects with a history of transient ischemic attack. The Cardiovascular Health StudyR A Bhadelia
Department of Radiology, Tufts New England Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Stroke 30:383-8. 1999..We studied the prevalence and risk factors associated with MRI-demonstrated infarcts in elderly subjects with a history of TIA...
- Efficacy of MR angiography in the detection and characterization of occlusive disease in the vertebrobasilar systemR A Bhadelia
Department of Radiology, New England Medical Center Hospitals, Boston, MA 02111, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 25:458-65. 2001..The purpose of this work was to determine the efficacy of MR angiography (MRA) in the detection and characterization of occlusive disease in the vertebrobasilar system...
- Physiology-based MR imaging assessment of CSF flow at the foramen magnum with a valsalva maneuverR A Bhadelia
Department of Radiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 34:1857-62. 2013..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the ability of MR imaging to assess the CSF flow response to a Valsalva maneuver in healthy participants...
- Cough-associated headache in patients with Chiari I malformation: CSF Flow analysis by means of cine phase-contrast MR imagingR A Bhadelia
Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 32:739-42. 2011..02). A CSF diastolic length of ≥0.75 of the cardiac cycle was 67% sensitive and 86% specific for CAH. Our results indicate that Cine-PC imaging can show differences in CSF flow patterns in patients with Chiari I with and without CAH...
- Progressive intracranial vascular disease with strokes and seizures in a boy with progeriaN P Rosman
Department of Pediatrics, Tufts University School of Medicine, Floating Hospital for Children, New England Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
J Child Neurol 16:212-5. 2001..There were multiple cerebral infarctions of different ages, some asymptomatic, others ipsilateral to the child's neurologic findings. No therapy has halted progression of the child's cerebrovascular disease...
- 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, dementia, and cerebrovascular pathology in elders receiving home servicesJ S Buell
Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University, 711 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Neurology 74:18-26. 2010..However, no studies have examined the association between vitamin D status, dementia, and cranial MRI indicators of cerebrovascular disease (CVD)...