Ranak B Trivedi
- Characteristics and well-being of informal caregivers: Results from a nationally-representative US surveyRanak Trivedi
Ci2i, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Menlo Park, CA, USA
Chronic Illn 10:167-79. 2014..Given ongoing concerns about high levels of burden reported among some informal caregivers, the goal of this study was to characterize their sociodemographics, health, and well-being...
- Angina symptom burden associated with depression status among veterans with ischemic heart diseaseRanak Trivedi
VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA, USA
Ann Behav Med 49:58-65. 2015..Angina and depression are common in ischemic heart disease (IHD), but their association remains understudied...
- Is there a nonadherent subtype of hypertensive patient? A latent class analysis approachRanak B Trivedi
Northwest Health Services Research and Development Service Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington
Patient Prefer Adherence 4:255-62. 2010..Results suggest the presence of a less adherent subtype of hypertensive patients. Behavioral interventions designed to improve adherence might best target these at-risk patients for greater treatment efficiency...
- Recruitment and retention rates in behavioral trials involving patients and a support person: a systematic reviewRanak B Trivedi
Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Contemp Clin Trials 36:307-18. 2013..Recruitment and retention challenges impede the study of behavioral interventions among patient-support person dyads...
- Factors associated with presenting >12 hours after symptom onset of acute myocardial infarction among Veteran menKelly McDermott
Osher Center for Integrative Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, 1545 Divisadero St, 3rd Floor, Box 1726, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 12:82. 2012..Identifying predictors will help inform and target interventions for Veterans at a high risk of late presentation...
- The influence of informal caregivers on adherence in COPD patientsRanak B Trivedi
Northwest Health Services Research and Development HSR and D Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA, USA
Ann Behav Med 44:66-72. 2012..Contributions of informal caregivers to adherence among chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients remain understudied...
- Examination of the utility of psychotherapy for patients with treatment resistant depression: a systematic reviewRanak B Trivedi
VA Puget Sound Health Care System, University of Washington School of Public Health, 1100 Olive Way, Suite 1400, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:643-50. 2011..To examine the utility of psychotherapy in managing treatment resistant depression...
- Examining the interrelatedness of patient and spousal stress in heart failure: conceptual model and pilot dataRanak B Trivedi
Northwest HSR and D Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Cardiovasc Nurs 27:24-32. 2012....
- Prevalence, Comorbidity, and Prognosis of Mental Health Among US VeteransRanak B Trivedi
Ranak B Trivedi is with the Veterans Affairs VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, CA Haili Sun, Andrew J Saxon, Charles Maynard, Idamay Curtis, and Karin Nelson are with the VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA Edward P Post and John D Piette are with the Center for Clinical Management Research, VA Ann Arbor Health Care System, Ann Arbor, MI Andrew Pomerantz is with the VA Mental Health Services, Washington, DC Bruce Arnow is with the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University, Stanford, CA Stephan D Fihn is with the Office of Analytics and Business Informatics, Seattle
Am J Public Health 105:2564-9. 2015..We evaluated the association of mental illnesses with clinical outcomes among US veterans and evaluated the effects of Primary Care-Mental Health Integration (PCMHI)...
- A preliminary exploration of the feasibility of offering men information about potential prostate cancer treatment options before they know their biopsy resultsSteven B Zeliadt
Northwest HSR and D Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Metropolitan Park West, 1100 Olive Way 1400, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 13:19. 2013..Priming men about the availability of multiple options before they have a confirmed diagnosis may be an opportunity to engage patients in more informed decision-making...