Adam C Brooks
Affiliation: Treatment Research Institute
- The RoadMAP Relapse Prevention Group Counseling Toolkitâ„¢: counselor adherence and competence outcomesAdam C Brooks
Treatment Research Institute, 150 S Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 45:356-62. 2013..Future research should focus on finding ways to improve counselor skill level and to determine the impact of the Toolkit on client outcomes. ..
- Developing an evidence-based, multimedia group counseling curriculum toolkitAdam C Brooks
Treatment Research Institute, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 43:178-89. 2012..Because a majority of addiction treatment is delivered in group format, a multimedia curriculum approach may assist counselors in applying ESTs in the context of actual service delivery...
- Study protocol: a randomized controlled trial of a computer-based depression and substance abuse intervention for people attending residential substance abuse treatmentPeter J Kelly
Illawarra Institute for Mental Health, School of Psychology, University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong 2522, Australia
BMC Public Health 12:113. 2012..This protocol describes a study in which we will assess the effectiveness of adding a computer delivered depression and substance abuse intervention for people who are attending residential alcohol and other substance abuse treatment...
- Feasibility and effectiveness of computer-based therapy in community treatmentAdam C Brooks
Treatment Research Institute, Philadephia, PA 19106, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 39:227-35. 2010..Computer-based therapy approaches are viable in community-based treatment but must be integrated with incentive systems to ensure engagement...
- Long-acting injectable versus oral naltrexone maintenance therapy with psychosocial intervention for heroin dependence: a quasi-experimentAdam C Brooks
Treatment Research Institute, 600 Public Ledger Bldg, 150 S Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 71:1371-8. 2010..To conduct a quasi-experimental comparison of early clinical outcomes between injectable, sustained-release, depot naltrexone formulation versus oral naltrexone maintenance therapy in individuals with opiate dependence...
- Toolkits-Will Implementing an Evidence-Based Curriculum Improve Group Counseling?Adam C Brooks; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..