Jane B Tornatore
- Family caregiver satisfaction with the nursing home after placement of a relative with dementiaJane B Tornatore
Screen Inc, Seattle, Washington 98119, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 59:S80-8. 2004..Determining what contributes to family caregiver satisfaction is a critical step toward implementing effective quality improvement strategies...
- Self-administered screening for mild cognitive impairment: initial validation of a computerized test batteryJane B Tornatore
Screen Inc 3511 46th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 17:98-105. 2005..055). Initial validation analyses indicate that the CANS-MCI shows promise of being a reliable, valid screening tool in determining whether more intensive testing for early cognitive impairment is warranted...
- Burden among family caregivers of persons with Alzheimer's disease in nursing homesJane B Tornatore
Department of Health Services, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA, USA
Gerontologist 42:497-506. 2002..Design and Methods: A systems-oriented contextual approach was used to study burden in 276 family caregivers...
- Community residential care: comparison of cognitively impaired and noncognitively impaired residentsJane B Tornatore
Screen Inc, Seattle, Washington, USA
Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen 18:240-6. 2003..Including residents with cognitive impairment in future research and separately analyzing residents by cognitive status will give a more accurate picture of the needs of CRC residents...
- Discourse-derived perspectives: differentiating among spouses' experiences of caregivingKenneth Hepburn
Department of Family Practice and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen 17:213-26. 2002..These framing categories suggest ways to differentiate among caregivers, based on their perception of their role in the caregiving situation, ways that might point the way to intervention strategies for each of the groupings...