Marcia G Toprac
- Implementation of the Texas Medication Algorithm Project patient and family education programMarcia G Toprac
J Clin Psychiatry 67:1362-72. 2006..The extent of participation, types of psychoeducation received, and predictors of receiving at least a minimum level of education are presented...
- A psychoeducational program for children with ADHD or depression and their families: results from the CMAP feasibility studyMolly A Lopez
Texas Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation, USA
Community Ment Health J 41:51-66. 2005..The final program is described, as well as a pilot study to examine the feasibility of implementation in four community clinics...
- Clinical results for patients with major depressive disorder in the Texas Medication Algorithm ProjectMadhukar H Trivedi
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, 75235, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 61:669-80. 2004..The Texas Medication Algorithm Project is an evaluation of an algorithm-based disease management program for the treatment of the self-declared persistently and seriously mentally ill in the public mental health sector...
- A feasibility study of the childhood depression medication algorithm: the Texas Children's Medication Algorithm Project (CMAP)Graham J Emslie
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas, TX 75390 8589, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:519-27. 2004....
- Texas Medication Algorithm Project, phase 3 (TMAP-3): clinical results for patients with a history of maniaTrisha Suppes
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, 75390 9070, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 64:370-82. 2003....
- Texas Medication Algorithm Project, phase 3 (TMAP-3): rationale and study designA John Rush
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, 75390 9086, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 64:357-69. 2003..Analyses were based on hierarchical linear models designed to test for initial changes and growth in differences between ALGO and TAU patients over time in this matched clinic design...
- Report of the Texas Consensus Conference Panel on medication treatment of bipolar disorder 2000Trisha Suppes
Department of Psychiatry The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas, 75390 9070, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:288-99. 2002....
- A feasibility study of the children's medication algorithm project (CMAP) algorithm for the treatment of ADHDSteven R Pliszka
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas 8229 3900, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 42:279-87. 2003..To determine whether an algorithm for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can be implemented in a community mental health center...
- Results of a multisite randomized trial of supported employment interventions for individuals with severe mental illnessJudith A Cook
Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago, IL 60603, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 62:505-12. 2005..This multisite study tested the effectiveness of supported employment (SE) models combining clinical and vocational rehabilitation services to establish competitive employment...
- Itemized clinician ratings versus global ratings of symptom severity in patients with schizophreniaKathy Shores-Wilson
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, USA
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 11:45-53. 2002..On average, the PSRS had a slightly lower effect size than the longer itemized BPRS18, but the results support its use as a quantitative rating in circumstances where it is not feasible to routinely use a lengthier scale...
- Integration of psychiatric and vocational services: a multisite randomized, controlled trial of supported employmentJudith A Cook
UIC Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago, 104 South Michigan Ave, Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:1948-56. 2005..This multisite, randomized implementation effectiveness trial examined the impact of highly integrated psychiatric and vocational rehabilitation services on the likelihood of successful work outcomes...
- Clinical factors associated with employment among people with severe mental illness: findings from the employment intervention demonstration programLisa A Razzano
Center on Mental Health Services Research and Policy, Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60603, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 193:705-13. 2005..These findings suggest ways that providers can tailor supported employment programs to achieve success with a diverse array of clinical subpopulations...
- Comparison of self-report and clinician ratings on two inventories of depressive symptomatologyA John Rush
Psychiatr Serv 57:829-37. 2006..CONCLUSIONS: Either the IDS-30 or the QIDS-16 self-report adequately assesses depressive symptom severity among public-sector outpatients with major depressive disorder. The briefer QIDS-16 may be preferred to save time and cost...