Affiliation: Thomas Jefferson University
- Enhancing patient safety during feeding-tube insertion: a review of more than 2,000 insertionsRachel Sorokin
Department of Medicine, Jefferson Medical College and Office of Clinical Affairs, Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 30:440-5. 2006..An intervention to reduce complications from insertion of small-bore nasogastric feeding tubes was performed...
- Physicians-in-training attitudes on patient safety: 2003 to 2008Rachel Sorokin
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Divisions of Internal Medicine Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Patient Saf 7:133-8. 2011..Physician trainees will embody medicine's future culture. We assess whether trainees' patient safety attitudes have evolved over time...
- Effectiveness of a clinical-decision-support system in improving compliance with cardiac-care quality measures and supporting resident trainingJeffrey M Riggio
Division of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Acad Med 84:1719-26. 2009..The design of quality-improvement decision-support tools should incorporate educational missions in their message and design...
- Attitudes about patient safety: a survey of physicians-in-trainingRachel Sorokin
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107, USA
Am J Med Qual 20:70-7. 2005..01). In conclusion, trainees believe adverse events are preventable and are poised to respond to many components of the patient safety movement...
- Hypoglycemia in hospitalized patients treated with antihyperglycemic agentsPrecil Varghese
Department of Pharmacy, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Hosp Med 2:234-40. 2007..To determine the incidence and manifestations of hypoglycemia in hospitalized patients receiving antihyperglycemic therapy...