Affiliation: Thomas Jefferson University
- Gender differences in attitudes impeding colorectal cancer screeningPaul Ritvo
School of Kinesiology and Health Science, York University, 136 Chemistry Building, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, ON M3J 1P3, Canada
BMC Public Health 13:500. 2013....
- Post-diagnosis hemoglobin change associates with overall survival of multiple malignancies - results from a 14-year hospital-based cohort of lung, breast, colorectal, and liver cancersShaogui Wan
Division of Population Science, Department of Medical Oncology, Kimmel Cancer Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, 19107, USA
BMC Cancer 13:340. 2013..However, there is no epidemiological study evaluating whether Hb change has direct prognostic values for cancer patients at the population level...
- A randomized controlled trial of a tailored navigation and a standard intervention in colorectal cancer screeningRonald E Myers
Department of Medical Oncology, Thomas Jefferson University, 1025 Walnut Street, Suite 1014, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 22:109-17. 2013..This randomized, controlled trial assessed the impact of a tailored navigation intervention versus a standard mailed intervention on colorectal cancer screening adherence and screening decision stage (SDS)...
- Mediated decision support in prostate cancer screening: a randomized controlled trial of decision counselingRonald E Myers
Thomas Jefferson University, USA
Patient Educ Couns 83:240-6. 2011..This randomized trial was conducted to assess the impact of a mediated decision support intervention on primary care patient prostate cancer screening knowledge, decisional conflict, informed decision making (IDM), and screening...
- A randomized trial of genetic and environmental risk assessment (GERA) for colorectal cancer risk in primary care: trial design and baseline findingsRonald E Myers
Division of Population Science, Department of Medical Oncology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Contemp Clin Trials 32:25-31. 2011..This paper describes an ongoing randomized controlled trial designed to assess the impact of genetic and environmental risk assessment (GERA) on colorectal cancer (CRC) screening...
- Increasing Colon Cancer Screening in Primary CareRonald Myers; Fiscal Year: 2004..4) Identify variables associated with screening compliance and decision-making stage. (5) Evaluate intervention cost- effectiveness relative to screening compliance. ..
- Tailored Navigation in CRC ScreeningRonald Myers; Fiscal Year: 2009..Finally, analyses will be performed to determine intervention cost-effectiveness related to CRC screening utilization. ..
- Tailored Navigation in CRC ScreeningRonald E Myers; Fiscal Year: 2010..Determining how to increase CRC screening among African Americans will help to reduce disparities in disease incidence and mortality. ..