Nancy A Hodgson
Affiliation: Thomas Jefferson University
- The clinical efficacy of reflexology in nursing home residents with dementiaNancy A Hodgson
Center for Applied Research on Aging and Health, Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
J Altern Complement Med 14:269-75. 2008..Specifically, the study tested whether a weekly reflexology intervention contributed to the resident outcomes of reduced physiologic distress, reduced pain, and improved affect...
- Undiagnosed illness and neuropsychiatric behaviors in community residing older adults with dementiaNancy A Hodgson
Jefferson Center for Applied Research on Aging and Health, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19130, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 25:109-15. 2011..67, P<0.05) than those without illness. Findings suggest that challenges of diagnosing acute illness with atypical presentation must be addressed to promote quality of care and the specialized needs for this vulnerable population...
- Palliative care in nursing homes: a comparison of high- and low-level providersNancy A Hodgson
Polisher Research Institute, Abramson Center for Jewish Life, North Wales, PA, USA
Int J Palliat Nurs 14:38-44. 2008..We conclude by identifying the solutions for raising the level of dialogue to promote palliative care practice in the nursing home environment...
- Psychotherapeutic medications and dementiaNancy A Hodgson
Consult Pharm 23:357-8. 2008
- Physiologic Distress and Neuropsychiatric Behaviors in Alzheimer's DiseaseNancy A Hodgson; Fiscal Year: 2010....