Affiliation: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Use of tamoxifen with postsurgical irradiation may improve survival in estrogen and progesterone receptor-positive male breast cancerShannon Fogh
Department of Radiation Oncology, Boston University Medical Center, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 11:39-45. 2011..The purpose of this study is to assess the impact of adjuvant therapy on survival in males with non-metastatic breast cancer...
- Phase I trial using the proteasome inhibitor bortezomib and concurrent chemoradiotherapy for head-and-neck malignanciesGregory J Kubicek
Department of Radiation Oncology, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 83:1192-7. 2012..This Phase I dose-escalation study examined the potential of bortezomib in combination with cisplatin chemotherapy and concurrent radiation in the treatment of locally advanced and recurrent HNC...
- A comparison of preplan transrectal ultrasound with preplan-CT in assessing volume and number of seeds needed for real-time ultrasound-based intra-operative planning in prostate (125)I seed implantationShannon Fogh
Department of Radiation Oncology, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Brachytherapy 9:335-40. 2010....
- Shot sequencing based on biological equivalent dose considerations for multiple isocenter Gamma Knife radiosurgeryLijun Ma
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Phys Med Biol 56:7247-56. 2011....
- Phase I trial using patupilone (epothilone B) and concurrent radiotherapy for central nervous system malignanciesShannon Fogh
Department of Radiation Oncology, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 77:1009-16. 2010....
- Multiple courses of stereotactic re-irradiation in recurrent oligodendroglioma: a case reportShannon Fogh
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco, 505 Parnassus Ave, Room L 08, Box 0226, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Med Case Reports 5:183. 2011..abstract:..