Barbara G Campling
Affiliation: Thomas Jefferson University
- Spontaneous smoking cessation before lung cancer diagnosisBarbara G Campling
Department of Medicine, Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Thorac Oncol 6:517-24. 2011..This led us to speculate that spontaneous smoking cessation may be a presenting symptom of lung cancer...
- Clinical implication of p53 mutation in lung cancerBarbara G Campling
University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, Clinical Research Buiding 437A, 415 Curie Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Mol Biotechnol 24:141-56. 2003..Novel approaches to lung cancer therapy are needed to improve the observed poor patient survival despite current therapies...
- Clinical implications of p53 mutations in lung cancerBarbara G Campling
Laboratory of Molecular Oncology and Cell Cycle Regulation, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Methods Mol Med 75:53-77. 2003..Preclinical and early clinical studies indicate that this is a promising approach, but clearly more effective means of gene delivery to the tumor cells are required (127-129), as discussed elsewhere in this volume...
- A population-based study of lung carcinoma in Pennsylvania: comparison of Veterans Administration and civilian populationsBarbara G Campling
Department of Medicine, Philadelphia Veterans Administration Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Cancer 104:833-40. 2005....
- The HDAC inhibitor panobinostat (LBH589) inhibits mesothelioma and lung cancer cells in vitro and in vivo with particular efficacy for small cell lung cancerM Cecilia Crisanti
Thoracic Oncology Research Laboratory, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 8:2221-31. 2009..These studies together suggest that panobinostat may be a useful adjunct in the treatment of thoracic malignancies, especially SCLC...
- Clinical and molecular features of small cell lung cancerAllyson M Campbell
Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 1:105-12. 2002....