Clara A Callahan
Affiliation: Thomas Jefferson University
- Volunteer bias in medical education research: an empirical study of over three decades of longitudinal dataClara A Callahan
Office of Admissions, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107, USA
Med Educ 41:746-53. 2007....
- The predictive validity of three versions of the MCAT in relation to performance in medical school, residency, and licensing examinations: a longitudinal study of 36 classes of Jefferson Medical CollegeClara A Callahan
Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Acad Med 85:980-7. 2010..With another comprehensive review pending, this study examines changes in the predictive validity of the MCAT's three recent versions...
- Components of postgraduate competence: analyses of thirty years of longitudinal dataMohammadreza Hojat
Center for Research in Medical Education and Health Care, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Med Educ 41:982-9. 2007..The conceptualisation and measurement of competence in patient care are critical to the design of medical education programmes and outcome assessment...
- African American and white physicians: a comparison of satisfaction with medical education, professional careers, and research activitiesJohn J Gartland
Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Teach Learn Med 15:106-12. 2003....
- Economic diversity in medical education: the relationship between students' family income and academic performance, career choice, and student debtRaelynn Cooter
Jefferson Medical College
Eval Health Prof 27:252-64. 2004..The mean of accumulated educational debt was significantly higher for the low-income group. The study provides support for maintaining economic diversity in medical education...