John R Zullo
Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Linearity and uniformity response as an indicator of performance for Agfa ADC-MD10 computed radiography platesJohn R Zullo
Radiation Physics, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Med Dosim 29:118-21. 2004..Additional research is currently underway to evaluate various other methods of assessing CR plate performance...
- Implication of CT table sag on geometrical accuracy during virtual simulationJohn R Zullo
Radiation Physics, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Med Dosim 32:233-6. 2007..In addition, the amount of sag should be measured under a clinically representative weight load upon CT-simulator commissioning...
- An overview of the comprehensive proton therapy machine quality assurance procedures implemented at The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center Proton Therapy Center-HoustonBijan Arjomandy
Department of Radiation Physics, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1840 Old Spanish Trail, Houston, Texas 77025, USA
Med Phys 36:2269-82. 2009..This article describes these procedures and can be used by others as a guideline for developing QA procedures based on particle accelerator specific parameters and local regulations pertinent to any new facility...
- LiF TLD-100 as a dosimeter in high energy proton beam therapy--can it yield accurate results?John R Zullo
The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Med Dosim 35:63-6. 2010..Thus, the rapid change in stopping power ratios at the end of the range should not affect such measurements, and TLD-100 may be used with confidence as an in vivo dosimeter for proton beam therapy...
- Measurement of neutron dose equivalent and its dependence on beam configuration for a passive scattering proton delivery systemXin Wang
Department of Radiation Physics, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 76:1563-70. 2010....