Pamela F Weiss
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Enthesitis-related arthritis is associated with higher pain intensity and poorer health status in comparison with other categories of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: the Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance RegistryPamela F Weiss
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Rheumatol 39:2341-51. 2012..To assess the relative effect of clinical factors and medications on pain intensity, physical function, and health status in juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)...
- Pediatric therapeutic plasma exchange indications and patterns of use in us children's hospitalsPamela F Weiss
Division of Rheumatology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Clin Apher 27:287-94. 2012..To date, the degree to which utilization of TPE in pediatrics mirrors recommendations is unknown...
- Pediatric vasculitisPamela F Weiss
Division of Rheumatology and Center for Pediatric Clinical Effectiveness, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Colkett Translational Research Building, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 59:407-23. 2012..This article explores the classification and general features of pediatric vasculitis, as well as the clinical presentation, diagnostic evaluation, and therapeutic options for the most common vasculitides...
- Takayasu arteritis presenting as cerebral aneurysms in an 18 month old: A case reportPamela F Weiss
Division of Neurology, Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 6:4. 2008..When central nervous system disease is present, it typically manifests as cerebral ischemia or stroke. There are rare reports of intracranial aneurysms in adults with Takayasu arteritis, but none in children...
- Enthesitis in an inception cohort of enthesitis-related arthritisPamela F Weiss
The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 63:1307-12. 2011..To describe an enthesitis-related arthritis (ERA) inception cohort and determine which entheses and joints are most commonly affected...
- Corticosteroids may improve clinical outcomes during hospitalization for Henoch-Schönlein purpuraPamela F Weiss
Division of Rheumatology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, and Department of Pediatrics, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Room 1539, North Campus, 3535 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatrics 126:674-81. 2010..To characterize the effect of corticosteroid exposure on clinical outcomes in children hospitalized with new-onset Henoch-Schönlein purpura (HSP)...
- Temporal association of Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, and parainfluenza pediatric hospitalizations and hospitalized cases of Henoch-Schönlein purpuraPamela F Weiss
Division of Rheumatology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Rheumatol 37:2587-94. 2010..To determine if hospitalizations for specific infectious exposures are associated with hospital admissions for Henoch-Schönlein purpura (HSP)...
- Variation in inpatient therapy and diagnostic evaluation of children with Henoch Schönlein purpuraPamela F Weiss
Division of Rheumatology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Pediatr 155:812-818.e1. 2009..To describe variation regarding inpatient therapy and evaluation of children with Henoch Schönlein purpura (HSP) admitted to children's hospitals across the United States...
- High prevalence of temporomandibular joint arthritis at disease onset in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis, as detected by magnetic resonance imaging but not by ultrasoundPamela F Weiss
Division of Rheumatology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia and University of Pennsylvania Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 4399, USA
Arthritis Rheum 58:1189-96. 2008....
- Effects of corticosteroid on Henoch-Schönlein purpura: a systematic reviewPamela F Weiss
Division of Rheumatology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Children s Seashore House Room 236, 34th and Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4399, USA
Pediatrics 120:1079-87. 2007..Therefore, we sought to synthesize the reported experimental and observational data regarding corticosteroid use...