Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Epigenomic reprogramming of the developing reproductive tract and disease susceptibility in adulthoodCheryl Lyn Walker
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis, Smithville, TX 78957, USA
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 91:666-71. 2011....
- Arzoxifene as therapy for endometrial cancerThomas W Burke
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Gynecol Oncol 90:S40-6. 2003..Since this is an appealing combination for hormonal therapy of estrogen-related cancers, we initiated testing the potential of arzoxifene in women with treatment-refractory endometrial cancer...
- Loss of inhibitory insulin receptor substrate-1 phosphorylation is an early event in mammalian target of rapamycin-dependent endometrial hyperplasia and carcinomaAdrienne S McCampbell
Department of Pathology, Science Park Research Division, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1808 Park Road 1C, Smithville, TX 78957, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 3:290-300. 2010....
- GENETIC DETERMINANTS OF RAT RENAL CARCINOGENESISCheryl Walker; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Molecular Etiology of Leiomyoma UteriCheryl Walker; Fiscal Year: 2007..Data generated from these experiments will help elucidate how defective cell cycle regulation and estrogen receptor signaling to contribute to the pathophysiology of leiomyoma uteri. ..