Affiliation: The Salk Institute
- Interglomerular center-surround inhibition shapes odorant-evoked input to the mouse olfactory bulb in vivoDejan Vucinic
Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
J Neurophysiol 95:1881-7. 2006..This form of lateral inhibition has the effect of increasing the contrast of the sensory input map...
- Hybrid reflecting objectives for functional multiphoton microscopy in turbid mediaDejan Vucinic
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Computational Neurobiology Laboratory, Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Opt Lett 31:2447-9. 2006..We model the performance of one such design optimized for a typical brain-imaging setup and show that it can greatly outperform objectives commonly used for this task...
- A compact multiphoton 3D imaging system for recording fast neuronal activityDejan Vucinic
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Computational Neurobiology Laboratory, The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 2:e699. 2007..The software and firmware we developed is available for download at http://neurospy.org/ under an open source license...
- Imaging brain activity with voltage- and calcium-sensitive dyesBradley J Baker
Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Cell Mol Neurobiol 25:245-82. 2005..Most of these efforts center around fluorescent protein sensors of activity...
- Anomalous diffusion of single particles in cytoplasmBenjamin M Regner
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, California, USA
Biophys J 104:1652-60. 2013..Among the three random-walk models used, continuous time random walk provides the best representation of diffusion, whereas microtubular transport is accurately modeled with fractional BM...