Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Feasibility of a patient decision aid about lung cancer screening with low-dose computed tomographyRobert J Volk
Department of General Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030, USA Electronic address
Prev Med 62:60-3. 2014..We developed and field tested a brief, video-based patient decision aid about lung cancer screening...
- Is a prostate cancer screening anxiety measure invariant across two different samples of age-appropriate men?Suzanne K Linder
Department of General Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 12:52. 2012....
- Primary care physicians' use of an informed decision-making process for prostate cancer screeningRobert J Volk
Department of General Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, 77030, USA
Ann Fam Med 11:67-74. 2013..We describe primary care physicians' reports of their prescreening discussions about the potential harms and benefits of prostate cancer screening...
- Primary care physicians' reported use of pre-screening discussions for prostate cancer screening: a cross-sectional surveySuzanne K Linder
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA
BMC Fam Pract 10:19. 2009..The aim of this study is to explore physicians' use of pre-screening discussions and reasons why physicians would or would not try to persuade patients to be screened if they initially refuse testing...
- SHARED DEC MAKING - PROSTATE CA SCREENING BY COUPLESRobert Volk; Fiscal Year: 2003..It is expected that the findings from this study will suggest appropriate modes for administering shared decision-making tools in community-based, primary care settings. ..