Todd D Tillmanns
Affiliation: The West Clinic
- Phase II clinical trial of bevacizumab with albumin-bound paclitaxel in patients with recurrent, platinum-resistant primary epithelial ovarian or primary peritoneal carcinomaTodd D Tillmanns
The West Clinic, 100 N Humphreys Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120, USA
Gynecol Oncol 128:221-8. 2013..We examined the safety and efficacy of combining bevacizumab with albumin-bound (ab-) paclitaxel to treat patients with recurrent, platinum-resistant primary epithelial ovarian or peritoneal carcinoma...
- Preoperative predictors of positive margins after loop electrosurgical excisional procedure-ConeTodd D Tillmanns
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Tennessee at Memphis, 854 Jefferson Ave, Room E 102, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
Gynecol Oncol 100:379-84. 2006..A LEEP-Cone may not be necessary for all patients with traditional cone indications. This study defines populations where a single pass technique with the LEEP is appropriate...
- Lymph node counts in uterine cancer: a randomized double blind trialJoseph T Santoso
Division Gynecology Oncology, University of Tennessee West Clinic, Memphis, TN 38104, USA
Gynecol Oncol 113:159-62. 2009..Higher number of lymph nodes counts may suggest a more accurate cancer staging. We wish to study whether sending lymph nodes to pathologist in four containers, instead of a single container, yields a higher nodal count...
- A multi-institutional experience with robotic-assisted radical hysterectomy for early stage cervical cancerM Patrick Lowe
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA
Gynecol Oncol 113:191-4. 2009..The purpose of the study is to report a multi-institutional experience with robotic-assisted radical hysterectomy to treat patients with early stage cervical cancer with respect to perioperative outcomes...
- A multiinstitutional experience with robotic-assisted hysterectomy with staging for endometrial cancerM Patrick Lowe
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Obstet Gynecol 114:236-43. 2009..To report perioperative outcomes and learning curve characteristics from a multiinstitutional experience with robotic-assisted surgical staging for endometrial cancer...