Lisa M Sullivan
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Epithelioid sarcoma is associated with a high percentage of SMARCB1 deletionsLisa M Sullivan
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Perelman School of Medicine of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Mod Pathol 26:385-92. 2013..Given the high percentage of SMARCB1 alterations in epithelioid sarcoma, these findings argue against using SMARCB1 gene deletion as a tool in distinguishing them from malignant rhabdoid tumors...
- Claudin-6 is a nonspecific marker for malignant rhabdoid and other pediatric tumorsLisa M Sullivan
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 36:73-80. 2012..Although CLDN6 is expressed in both AT/RTs and MRTs, it is not a specific biomarker as it is expressed in a variety of other pediatric CNS and soft tissue tumors...
- Immunohistochemical expression of glypican-3 in pediatric tumors: an analysis of 414 casesElaine S Chan
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 16:272-7. 2013..0001) in addition to negative INI1/BAF47/SMARCB1 staining to differentiate atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumors from other high-grade pediatric brain tumors...
- Clinical utilization of high-resolution single nucleotide polymorphism based oligonucleotide arrays in diagnostic studies of pediatric patients with solid tumorsMargaret J Dougherty
Division of Human Genetics, Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Cancer Genet 205:42-54. 2012..Based on our experience in the last 2 1/2 years, we suggest that SNP array analysis can be used as a first tier clinical test for the majority of pediatric solid tumors...
- Significant immunohistochemical expression of human chorionic gonadotropin in high-grade osteosarcoma is rare, but may be associated with clinically elevated serum levelsAnna F Lee
1 Department of Anatomical Pathology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 17:278-85. 2014..Recognition that some nongerm cell tumors may produce β-hCG can prevent confusion with malignancies containing neoplastic syncytiotrophoblast cells, including germ cell and trophoblastic tumors...
- Ectopic production of β-hCG by osteosarcoma: a case report and review of the literatureBenjamin R Oshrine
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Oncology Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 36:e202-6. 2014..She remains disease free 6 months off therapy, with undetectable hormone levels. A review of the available literature on β-hCG production by sarcomas is also presented. ..
- Clonal genetic and hematopoietic heterogeneity among human-induced pluripotent stem cell linesJason A Mills
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Blood 122:2047-51. 2013..Our data indicate how inherent and acquired genetic differences can influence iPSC properties, including hematopoietic potential...
- Malignant rhabdoid tumors express stem cell factors, which relate to the expression of EZH2 and Id proteinsSriram Venneti
Division of Neuropathology, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 35:1463-72. 2011..This study underscores similarities between MRTs and stem cells and may help elucidate common biologic pathways that could serve in advancing more effective therapeutic strategies to treat MRTs...