Mohamed A Seliem
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Real-time 3-dimensional echocardiographic imaging of congenital heart disease using matrix-array technology: freehand real-time scanning adds instant morphologic details not well delineated by conventional 2-dimensional imagingMohamed A Seliem
Cardiac Center, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 19:121-9. 2006....
- Influence of consanguinity on the pattern of familial aggregation of congenital cardiovascular anomalies in an outpatient population: studies from the eastern province of Saudi ArabiaMohamed A Seliem
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Dhahran Health Center, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Community Genet 10:27-31. 2007..Extensive genetic study of affected families has improved the understanding of basic genetics of different cardiac lesions...
- Atrioventricular valve morphology and dynamics in congenital heart disease as imaged with real-time 3-dimensional matrix-array echocardiography: comparison with 2-dimensional imaging and surgical findingsMohamed A Seliem
Cardiac Center, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 20:869-76. 2007....
- Illustration of the additional value of real-time 3-dimensional echocardiography to conventional transthoracic and transesophageal 2-dimensional echocardiography in imaging muscular ventricular septal defects: does this have any impact on individual patieLaura Mercer-Rosa
Cardiac Center, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 19:1511-9. 2006....
- Evaluation of myocardial ischemia after surgical repair of anomalous aortic origin of a coronary artery in a series of pediatric patientsJulie A Brothers
Division of Cardiology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 50:2078-82. 2007..We sought to prospectively evaluate evidence of myocardial ischemia after surgical repair of anomalous aortic origin of a coronary artery with an interarterial course (AAOCA)...