Affiliation: The Chicago Medical School
- Neuropsychological outcome following anterior temporal lobectomy in patients with and without the syndrome of mesial temporal lobe epilepsyM Seidenberg
Department of Psychology, Chicago Medical School, Illinois 60064, USA
Neuropsychology 12:303-16. 1998..Further, verbal memory was the most substantial area of decline, and was independent of seizure outcome. Clinical and theoretical implications of these findings are discussed...
- Semantic memory activation in amnestic mild cognitive impairmentJ L Woodard
Department of Psychology, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA
Brain 132:2068-78. 2009..This hyperactivation profile in MCI is even observed in the left hippocampal complex, but only when the extent of hippocampal atrophy is taken into consideration...
- Memory outcome after left anterior temporal lobectomy in patients with expected and reversed Wada memory asymmetry scoresD S Sabsevitz
Department of Psychology, Finch University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, Illinois, USA
Epilepsia 42:1408-15. 2001..These findings are discussed in the context of the functional reserve and hippocampal adequacy models of memory change after temporal lobectomy...
- The nature and course of neuropsychological morbidity in chronic temporal lobe epilepsyT O Oyegbile
Department of Neurology, Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL, USA
Neurology 62:1736-42. 2004....
- Thalamofrontal neurodevelopment in new-onset pediatric idiopathic generalized epilepsyD T Pulsipher
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Department of Psychology, 3333 Green Bay Road, North Chicago, IL 60064, USA
Neurology 76:28-33. 2011..However, there are few studies examining IGE early in its course and the neurodevelopmental course of this region is not adequately defined...
- Semantic memory activation in individuals at risk for developing Alzheimer diseaseM Seidenberg
Department of Psychology, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago, IL, USA
Neurology 73:612-20. 2009....